August 15, 2011

Prayer Coverage Needed

Hello Family and Friends-

I just got off the phone with my mom and she is taking my dad to Northside ER.  Dad hadn't been feeling good all weekend and even after another blood transfusion, he still had a fever, was weak and tired.  Mom and dad went to the doctor's office this morning.  From the blood tests the doctors ran, they have discovered that his blood counts are very low.  Not good considering he just got some blood on Friday.  They believe he is bleeding internally somewhere.  His heart rate is high and it's likely that he will be admitted for observation so they can figure out where he is bleeding. 

I'll be sure to update as soon as I have more information.  In the meantime, we could use some prayer coverage.  Many thanks to all of you lifting us up!

No comments: