October 6, 2011

Continue to be Amazed...

It's been a few days since my last report which is actually a good thing.  Since dad's been home from the hospital, we have much to be thankful for.  Dad's blood levels have remained the same for the most part and are still in double digit counts.  We give praise for this as it tells us dad is not currently bleeding internally again and the embolization worked.  If you can believe it (which I'm sure you do), dad's been going back to work again.  :)  While those days are still not full work days, he's continued to show face in the office. 

His energy isn't back to where it used to be, but his appetite is growing.  This past weekend he and mom came to visit my husband and I at our new home and at dinner, he almost ate an entire 12 inch pizza!  We continue to be amazed and thankful for the extra time we are having with dad.  We continue to create more memories....

3 comments:

Mary said...

It's been a few days since I've been able to check on our beloved Mike, and I must say that I'm not in the least surprised that he's doing so well, in spite of it all! He is one amazing man and we serve an amazing God.

Mike, you are covered in prayer by so many people - I'm just one of them. But, it truly is an honor to do it.

Love you all.

Mary

Mary said...

P.S. Mike, a 12-inch pizza. Really? I mean...really??? I thought I was the only one capable of eating one pizza all by myself. Of course, we've always known we had a lot in common. Still want to sing with you.

auriclesgreen said...

Hi Mike

Chris Kane from Montreal PQ now in Victoria BC
wishing strength & power to keep positive to continue your life as you like healthy & happy !!!

I wish you & family all the very positive spirit of hope, love & peace.

Hugs of love from cousin Chris Kane