August 22, 2011

Monday's Doctor Visit

We are so thankful that dad was able to be home this weekend to rest and spend time with family.

Today was his follow up visit with his doctor.  Tests of his blood levels showed that they are the same as when he left the hospital.  Great News!  It tells us that he's most likely not losing additional blood and the internal bleeding has stopped.  We know that it will take time for his body to replenish his blood levels.  He will continue to be checked each week to see where his blood levels are at and will be given additional blood as needed.

We continue to pray for strength, no growth of existing tumors, normal temperatures. 

If you would like to call dad to encourage him, pray with him, make him laugh...please feel free to do that. 

1 comment:

Mary said...

I just read on the DPR that Mike had to go back to Northside because he's continuing to bleed internally. I am asking our Father to please put His hands on Mike and stop the bleeding. We all love you so very much, Mike and Jeanne - and all of the family. I'm singing "I Surrender All" as I write this, and I know Mike always has that song in his heart. I look forward to a good report soon.